Sunday 13 February 2011

Red Roses or Rosy Red Cheeks?

I am so looking forward to tomorrow night. It has been a while and the anticipation is building...

A special night for all lovers and M and I are no exception. It will be special, I know it already from the tone of his texts and the frequent mention of the word 'red'. I plan to cook a special meal - rare for us as our time together is so precious. I plan to wear my new red dress- unless a last minute text instructs me differently.

Will he bring roses do you think? Velvet textured and exuding a perfume of pure hedonism...

Do you think there will be gifts? An exchange of cards and offerings that never fail to cement the relationship that is so perfectly US? Or will old favourites instead re-emerge? His birthday present is a favoured travelling  companion, and the hearts seem appropriate for the occaision...

Of one thing I am certain, the pale orbs of my bottom will most certainly receive his attention.
Rosy Red Cheeks, delivered with all His love.

Waiting in excitement and anticipation...
Velvet <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, blogging is so much about sharing and I do enjoy hearing what others in the community have to say. However, please keep your comments respectful. I reserve the right to delete comments that I find disrespectful or offensive.

Velvet <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...